Thursday, April 3, 2008

11th April

Hello Everyone,
This year on Friday the 11th April we have some college work due in, the usual, but this Friday I am turning 21!! Yes I am slowly entering the twenties... Im actually not big into birthdays, last year when I turned 20 I was a little sad to be honest. Now its 21, Im feeling under pressure to be happy and excited about it, but when you have no money, dont get excited about birthdays in general, it is just another day, and when you feel like your too old too fast how can you get excited? Maybe Im just reading too much into it, perhaps I should just sit back and relax? Where did the teengae years go? Well, feeling like this at 21, how will I feel at 30/31, Ill probably be 29 for about 3 years in a go! So long as I dont get rumbled no one will know! Well next Friday I certainly wont be clear headed, sober or anything else!
Anyway heres an old one that I quite like try and cheer up!!

No comments: