Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Experience in Dkit




Hello Everyone,
Hope you are keeping well, I am now 21 and feeling great!! Not long left until Im finished with Dkit after four years which have gone in pretty fast. I have been studying Hospitality Management which has been an intersesting looking back over it I have enjoyed the course. My best memories are from my work placement when I lived in Belfast for 8 months. Reflecting they were the best 8 months of my life. I would not of got that chance had I not came to the college. I must say Ive really enjoyed my time here. I love living and working in Dundalk and really dont think I would of had the same experience if i had not moved here to live! It is living here that really gives the true college experience and I have great memories from the college life.
For anyone one who has not seen the college click the picture above to view the homepage!

No comments: